Saturday, May 10, 2008

Fun in Portland

I am such a procrastinator!!! Its taken me a week to post this. Last weekend Brendan, Cruz and I drove down to Portland to go see the family. It was a lot of fun. Brendan went out on an inspection with one of my brother's on Friday so me and my mom got to hang out a good part of the day doing girl stuff. These t-shirts are the result of me and my mom hanging out alone. They are so cute. The turtle wraps around the back as well.


Caden, Cruz, & Jack (these three are going to be trouble makers)

Saturday morning we went and watched my six-year-old neice, Gillian's softball game. She is going to be an amazing softball player. It was so cute watching them run around. They were still trying to figure out the game, so there wasn't a whole lot of rhyme or reason to what happened. But, it was still fun.



That afternoon the fam got together for dinner. We had fun talking and laughing.

Thats me rushing to Cruz's rescue, because if little Caden can get his hands on you he pinches and will not let go.



We also had our first unofficial family photo shoot after church.


Brendan always has to go check out the waterfall and fishes.


Cruz has become such a good traveler. He slept the whole entire car ride home. What a sweetie.


Here are a couple of extra pics for the Marchant clan.





2 comments:

The Heaton's said...

looks like tons of fun! cruz is just so cute i love it! you look fantastic tatem!

Ann-Marie said...

cute pictures!