Wednesday, December 2, 2009

Small Update


So as you can tell I have been a complete slacker the last few months with my blogging. I have good reason though for at least the last two months. I haven't been keeping it a secret, but it has been hard to drag myself off the couch to get anything done. Brendan and I are expecting baby #2, June 22nd!!! Yah!!! We are very excited to bring another baby to our family. But, I have NOT been excited about being constantly nauseous the last two months. I am 11 weeks along so I pray I only have like two more weeks until I'm done throwing up.

14 comments:

Ashley and Dave said...

Congratulations!!

blkris said...

Congrats!! Good luck!

Ann-Marie said...

I like your new family picture!

Anonymous said...

yay!!!! that is so exciting! hope you feel better soon!

Tiffany said...

Congratulations!!

Justin and Stacey said...

Congrats you guys!! I hope you are feeling better!!!

Matt said...

Great news, many congrats!

eva said...

Congratulations!! I hope you get to feeling better soon!

Tommy and Monique Shelby said...

Yay! Congrats! Every exciting!

Carrie said...

Congrats! I can't wait! Cruz has gotten huge since I last saw pics. He looks like he should have a 401k. He's adorable. Good luck with the nausea. It too shall pass.

Tatiana said...

How exciting! Congrats! I hope you start feeling better soon.

jorgenlisa said...

Congratulations guys! Love ya!

idaho grandma said...

Congratulations and hope you get feeling better soon. I hope you don't mind if I check up on you guys once in awhile.

idaho grandma said...

You may not know who Idaho Grandma is. Sorry. Denise Heaton