Wednesday, October 17, 2007

Fall Colors, Winter Rains........


It is amazing how fast time go's. Well our summer is gone and the fall/winter rains are returning. As crazy as this sounds I am kind of looking forward to some gray skys. Next month though I am sure I will be over it and will go into my winter depression, Just kidding (that was only my first winter here). Although the winter blues are a real thing here. The local news always has a story around this time giving advice for how to be happy during the winter. For everyones information. The cure for the winter blues is at least 20 min of daily exercise, as well as getting outside (even in cloudy weather) for a 1/2 hour.

Well I am now a Real Estate blogger. My first post was published last week on a national real estate blogging site. It didn't get as much attention as I was hoping for and it only stayed on the site for a few days. Ido feel good that I made it to the "big stage" and hope for other opportunities. Overall the business of Pillar To Post SE King County is doing well. I am really looking forward to the market rebounding. We have been really blessed to be in the #1 market in the country and have been blessed to stay busy. I would love to do more, so now I market, market, market!!!

Baby News.....................we (Brendan and the currently unnamed child) have a morning ritual where I tap on Tate's tummy and he kicks me back. Who knows if he really feels the tapping or if the noise just makes him mad. At least we are getting some quality bonding time. Tatem is also entering her 7th month. Only a few more to go. For the most part she is feeling really good. I cant tell you how nice it's been. We have decided that we are going to stay in our town house probably for another 6 months or so. It is going to be to much to look for and move into a new home, also winter is traditionally a slow time for us, so we need to leave our savings where it is for now.

4 comments:

Carrie said...

Seriously! You look tiny and it's really unfair for the rest of us that get pregnant and blow up like a balloon (me not you)....go eat some chocolate now! :)

Tommy and Monique Shelby said...

So jealous that you guys are getting rain :( It rained the other day here, but then the next day it was 90...so not cool! Can't beleive that Tatem is already 7 months along! Wow time flies.

audreywaldron said...

Hi ya,
How exciting for you, your in the home stetch now and it's seriously the best time!!! You look really good and the fact that you are still verticle is good news :)
take care :)

The Aprecios said...

Hey guys! Yay for blogging! Matt I guess got talking with you guys about inspecting, and while he was looking you guys up online we found your blog.