Saturday, November 17, 2007

I have been Tagged!!!

The Rules: Each player lists 6 facts/habits about themselves. At the end of the post the player then tags six people and posts their names then goes to their blogs and leaves them a comment letting them know that they have been tagged and asking them to read your blog. Have fun!

I have been tagged by my great friend Carrie!!! Ya!!

1. I have been married three years on December 28th to the best guy in the world, who I have to admit I chased for almost a year before he got his act together. I wouldn't trade these last three years for anything!

2. I am going to be a mommy in two months. I am super excited, but also super scared at the same time.

3. I bite the inside of my cheek when I'm bored. It's a nasty habit that I can't seem to break.

4. My favorite vacation spot in the world is Maine. I know what your thinking, "Maine? Who goes to Maine?", but it is so relaxing and it is a place where I can get away from the world.

5. I am probably the most indecisive person in the world. I hate making decisions, because what if someone is unhappy with it. Brendan is trying very hard to break me of it. But shouldn't decisions in marriage be joint anyways? :)

6. I am not creative. I wish I was more creative and I try really hard but sometimes it just doesn't come. As you can tell from my very creative habits/facts about myself. I'm trying to take up scrap booking and sewing, but don't ask me to come up with any ideas on my own, I need a pattern to follow exactly. It is really odd because half of my family is super creative. My dad is an incredible artist and woodworker. You'd think that I could have gotten some of his genes, but noooo I got jipped!!!!

I'm tagging six people now:
Monique, Stephanie Heaton, Stacey, Stephanie Cundick, Ashley, Maria

3 comments:

audreywaldron said...

To answer your question about a last trip, we did one to Arizona and it was so nice to just get away the two of us, before we became three. Now, when we go anywhere it's a big deal and half the car is baby stuff! I would totally recommend going somewhere one last time, at least for a very long time!!

Carrie said...

Yay, you did the tag! It's so fun reading more about you! We've all changed so much from roomies to married couples to parents! It's going to be very exciting to watch you and Brend become a family in a few short weeks! P.S. I bite the insides of my cheeks too, when my nails are too short to bite! :)

steph said...

i'm the exact same about being indecisive! and don't be worried about being a momma. you'll be great!