Thursday, December 13, 2007

The news is out......


Well I have been outed...............

Step 1 admission: I Brendan am the main Blogger in our family (wow now a ton of weight has been lifted off of my chest)

Step 2 even though I do blog, do not make it look like you do: because of this I tend to write some of our posts like it is Tatem writing. (Tatem does make contributions from time to time so you will never really know who it is) It gives me just a little bit of man hood back. Now that I am also the stay at home Dad. (Not really but our business is traditionally slow in the winter). I have a few extra minutes to let the world into our lives.

Now that that is out in the open, Here is what has happened in our world.....

We went to Portland this weekend to go on a triple date with Scott, Jeremy, and Brook. It was a lot of fun. We ate dinner at a restaurant that is right on the river in Portland, we watched the boat light parade, and went to Tatem's parents house and played games. (Jeremy and Brook, we need to hang out more often.)It was a quick trip we went down on Saturday and came back Sunday. But it was nice to get out of town for a few days. Now we are back to normal life.

I really have been noticing how I can't stay up late anymore. Saturday night we were up until 12:00. I really wanted to check out at 10:30 but I forced myself to stay up late. (Sad, I know.) Tatem hates that I am turning more and more into a old person that goes to bed super early and then wakes up at 6:00. What is even worse is when I am awake I get board, so I decide to wake her up.

Tatem has had the past few days off of work. (she had some paid time off that had to be used). So we have gotten a ton done. The baby's corner of the house is much more put together, we have organized our bedroom and are hoping to be ready for his arrival.

The baby is right on schedule. Tatem had another doctors appointment today and is measuring well. After Christmas she starts the weekly visits and next thing we know he will arrive.

Another week has come an gone..and we are still the same.

3 comments:

Carrie said...

Gosh you just look like you ate a big meal is all! I was a whale thus far along in my pregnancies. You lucky and cute girl! :)

Tommy and Monique Shelby said...

Merry Christmas! I hear ya about feeling tired early. It feels like i can barely make it past 8:30...Any baby names yet? I heard from your family in Missouri that you two were thinking Cruise...I like Evan better. It's your bebe though. Miss you guys!!! -Monique.

merideth said...

hey you guys. can't wait to see pics of your new babe. good to see you are doing well.