Friday, April 4, 2008

April Showers.........When will it end?


Well another week has come and gone. Wow time sure flies fast. This is going to be a quick post with some more pictures of Cruz. (Really is there anything else we can blog about?) We had 3 full days of sun this week, it was so nice to get some vitamin D in our systems. The rain doesnt really bother us much any more but it has been a long winter and we are ready for warm weather and Sun.

Cruz is growing so fast. He is smiling more and occasionally we will get a little laugh out of him. He must have had a really funny dream the other night because at 2 in the morning he started laughing, and laughing.


Quick plug for a great photographer. Our friend Angie Penrose took Cruz's newborn pictures. (along time a go but we finally ordered the pictures, we are great procrastinators) She did a great job. So if anyone is looking for an excellent photographer look her up...angiepenrose.blogspot.com


Tatem's birthday was on Thursday (Last week). I made dinner and it was really good. It was my first time to make baby back ribs, I thought they would be harder, but all I did was throw them in the crock pot with seasoning rub, and then bbq sauce the last hour. We also had to have the traditional Costco Chocolate cake. It has become a Tatem birthday tradition. We always seem to be eating it for the next 3 weeks or so because it is so big. Other than that her birthday was really low key... Well Happy Birthday Tatem, I Love you..





7 comments:

Ann-Marie said...

I love that last picture of Cruz and Tatem. It looks like Cruz is thinking (about the cake) "I've never seen something so delicious in my whole life!"

Maria said...

Tatem, its been a while since I have seen you and your precious boy. I hope all is well. I hope to see you soon, maybe bowling???

The Heaton's said...

aaahhh, i love the smilies! isn't it so fun! happy birthday tatem! the chocolate cake looks so yummy. and hooray for sun!

Carrie said...

tate you and your little guy are so cute! i miss you my tater tot!

Tommy and Monique Shelby said...

Cruz is getting so big! We have to see him soon....so yeah you didn't know we had a bronco? Don't you know tom goes through cars faster than his socks? My heck that boy! We had 5 cars total yesterday, but he just sold the saab, so now we have 4...1 down 2 to go...Miss you guys!!!!

Ashley said...

Ahhhhhh! You guys need to come visit!!! We need to meet that Cruz boy! Darling! I love those pics with his mama! Happy Birthday!!!!

My email is ashleyann423@gmail.com I would love to hear from you! :)

jhoopes said...

Hope you had a good birthday, Tatem! Cruz is adorable--how funny that he was laughing in his sleep. Sweet!