Wednesday, November 5, 2008

Happy Halloween!!!

Halloween was so much fun this year! We drove down to Portland and went trick-or-treating with my brothers, a tradition they have been doing for years, but I have always been unable to go. It was a quick trip, drove down Friday afternoon and came back Saturday morning. Cruz was so cute in his little gator costume and I went as the Evil Queen from Snow White. Brendan of course did not dress up because he is a big fat party pooper!!!!

Aren't I scary? Cruz sure thinks so.

Cruz is thinking, "Uh guys, what's going on?"
My cute little gator or dragon or dinosaur, whatever you think he is.
Cruz with the cousins plus a few additional cousins from my sister-in-law's side.

8 comments:

Dan and Julianna said...

Wow, you make a great evil queen!

Where did you get the costume?

I miss little cruz!

Tatem Marchant said...

it is my normal clothes, no costume here.

Britley said...

You make a beautiful evil queen! Love it!

Ashley and Dave said...

YOu Look Awesome!! And Cruz looks cute, of course! I love little kids in costumes...so cute!

Speaks Family said...

Brendan's a party pooper, Brendan's a party pooper....
Tatem you look smashing as an evil queen!

Carrie said...

Wow Tate, you go ALL out on Halloween! I love that costume, very sleek, very sexy. hee hee

Miss you tons!!!

Tommy and Monique Shelby said...

cruz is so cute and your costume was awesome! cant wait to see ya'll. so we are going to be there Wednesday and leaving saturday. we should meet at the outlets again if its close to you guys.

Matt, Stephanie and Hayden Berglind said...

So cute Tatem! What a good mommy you are to dress up! Brendan is a bit of a party pooper! haha. Looks like you had a great holiday.