Monday, November 17, 2008

Up and over

Time passes so quickly, Life in the Marchant house gets crazier every day!!! I thought I would post a quick video for everyone to see. Since so many of our friends are making post with their children doing baby tricks I thought we would jump on the bloging bandwagon and show ours as well. But....... Cruz does not do tricks on command. He is such a independent little guy and every time he starts and the camera is out he stops.

So I decided to post a video of him crawling to his favorite item in the house, my guitar. Usually he dances when ever he see's it, but of course he is not willing to share his sweet dance moves on the web.



6 comments:

Ann-Marie said...

my nephew is so cute! i love how he can crawl regular now, but still army crawls too! his little giggle right before he stands up is my favorite part of the video!

Holly said...

Hi Tatem! What a sweet little baby--I love his eyes. I was really excited to find you on facebook and to see your blog!

Speaks Family said...

Wow Brendan! I didn't know you played the guitar! That's awesome. I always loved watching Talmade, Eric and Jeremy's band perforn. Eric was the best crowd rouser. You couldn't help but get into it because of him. Megan

Tatiana said...

hey!! Cruz is soo cute!! I am so glad you found my blog. Life is going great!! Boys are so fun, they keep me busy and on my toes thats for sure. It's so nice to see your little fam, keep in touch!

Dan and Julianna said...

Oh, I miss that little man! I can't wait to start watching him again! Give him a big hug and kiss for me!

eva said...

What a sweet boy! I love your halloween pics too! Blogs are a great way to keep in touch!