Friday, February 27, 2009

I Took the Plunge


I took the plunge and bought a new car seat for Cruz. After A LOT of research (Brendan would say I was obsessed and a little bit annoying) and A LOT of convincing of Brendan I decided to get the Recaro Como Convertible Car Seat. It is compared to the Britax Boulevard and from the reviews that I read the people who have had both Britax and Recaro have loved their Recaro more. What is even better is I found it on sale for over $100 less then the Britax Marathon. If you are a guy you probably recognize Recaro as a race car seat brand and it is the same. They are one of the top race car seat manufactures around and they use the same concept with the child car seats as their racing seats. Now I just can't wait for it to get here.

2 comments:

Carrie said...

It still looks like the Rolls Royce of car seats.

Justin and Stacey said...

Haha...I only know the name of that brand from my lovely brother Scott, who felt the need to teach me as much about cars as he could. He would think you made a wise choice! :)