Wednesday, April 13, 2011

Fun Around House


Nothing much has happened here this past week. As usual.

I started potty training Cruz last Tuesday and I think we've got it. Well, I still have to remind him to go, so if that counts as potty trained, then we got it. Still haven't worked on the night time pottying. I'm way to tired and lazy to do that yet.

Beckham is Beckham. He plays so well. I don't know if he is just better then Cruz was or we just have more toys to keep him occupied now. He pulls himself up onto everything and army/real crawls all around the house. He looks like he is drunk when he real crawls. It's pretty cute. He has learned to open cupboards. But, HaHa, he will never get our kitchen cabinets open. Who's the fool now?

Here are a few pics I took around the house today (minus the video, that was last week).

"No, he's getting my toys!!!"


I still can't get over how big Beckham's eyes are.
It is an unusual day if somebody doesn't say anything about his ginourmous eyes.


Cruz loves this toy more then Beckham.
But Cruz can also be more of a baby then Beckham



Beckham is trying to "play" with Cruz more and more.
As much as Cruz will let him.


If there was a Construction Worker Hero that would be Cruz






My Little Minion



3 comments:

Jershelly said...

Cruz is so funny! In that picture of him looking in the mirror, I can just imagine (and hear) him laughing at himself.

Tatem Marchant said...

He's singing along with the music the mirror plays. My SIL gave it to me for Beckham, but Cruz loves it and Beckham could care less about it. If you look closely at his hand he is pretending to hold the microphone it comes with.

Carrie said...

I love your little minion. Yoru boys are adraoble. You need to update your blog header picture, looks like Beckham needs to earn his way into the family...ha ha!