Tuesday, April 5, 2011

Fun with the Fam

Over the weekend we went and visited my brother and his family up in Bellingham, WA. We love being so close and seeing them. Cruz has so much fun with his cousins and Brendan and I have so much fun hanging out with Jeff and Susan.
Saturday we drove up to Vancouver, Canada and went to the Aquarium. Cruz had fun, but he would look at the fish for about 10 seconds and then want to see the next thing. I really need to work on his attention span. That night we go a babysitter, left all of the wild children, and went on a much needed double date.

Playing in the fountain while Aunt Susan waited in line


This dolphin would stay there to let you take pictures

Susan, Baby Gabe, Me, with Grace (12) and Cruz in the background

Josie (5), Emmett (2), & Cruz (3)

Emmett, Jeff, Me, Cruz

The next day we tried watching conference and then went on a hike down to the beach.



2 comments:

Ann-Marie said...

Cruz-That's a super cool stick you have in the last picture! Also tell Beckham that I like the picture of him smiling with his monkey hat on. When are you going to mail me another picture for my fridge? Love you! Your favorite aunt, Ann-Marie

Jershelly said...

I love that picture of Beckham in the backpack carrier! So funny!