Wednesday, January 9, 2008

New Camera.


We have been wanting a nice camera for a long time. So we bit the bullet and got one from Costco.... (We are the king and queen of costco, It seems like we go every other day)

It was cold, rainy, and dark on Monday night by the time Tatem got home from Wells, and since we are trying to coax the little one out, we decided to walk the Costco Halls. After drooling over the big T.V's, we started looking at the cameras. We decided on the Panasonic DMC-FZ18 which I have really enjoyed getting to know. It can do everything........ point and shoot, adjustment of the shutter, apature, as well as a 100 page book of stuff I don't have a clue how to do.

Realistically it is not D-SLR quality (it is fun to use new words, and sound like I have even the slightest clue) But it did get great reviews and will work great for my skill level. Here are a few samples of my one day of photography.



1 comment:

Tommy and Monique Shelby said...

your home is so cutely decorated. i'm sure it was all brendan right? Am I right or am I right? The little crib is so cute. I dont know why one piece of furniture can be so cute. Where's the baby!!! Hurry and get here lil Cruise! ;)
-Monique