Thursday, February 14, 2008

Happy Valentine's Day!!!


10 Reasons Why I Love My Husband!!!

1. He loves his son. Brendan is such a good dad. He is always willing to help out with Cruz.
2. He puts up with me. I always have something stupid that I worry or freak out about and Brendan always is there to help reassure me that the world is not coming to an end and everything will be ok.
3. He always puts me first and wants to make sure that I am happy (probably because he knows if mommas not happy, no one's happy, j/k).
4. When he doesn't have an inspection in the morning and Cruz has been up all night, he will take him for a couple of hours and let me sleep a little longer.
5. After what felt like an eternity of chasing Brendan he picked me. I know every one always says that men are the ones that marry up, but I really feel like I am the one that married up.
6. When I was pregnant, ya it was so long ago :) , and the thought of cooking made me vomit, Brendan was the one making dinner.
7. He is a worthy Priesthood holder. I know I will always have him here to give our family (kind of weird saying "our family" and not "me") a blessing if we stand in need of one.
8. He loves spending time with me, even if it means going to the grocery store.
9. I love how easy going he is, I don't think I have every seen Brendan mad or even worked up.
and finally,
10. Brendan really isn't all that sentimental and gushy with days like today, but he still does cute things, because he knows I love it.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Tommy and Monique Shelby said...

Awe so cute! I think those photos of Cruz are TOO adorable!!
p.s. Tommy was yet telling me this story about Brendan the other day.
"I just wanted to say sorry to you guys for stealing all of your pencils." hahaha.

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Carrie said...

Too cute. What a great guy!

Ann-Marie said...

i think you guys need to put word verification on your comments so you won't get spam like you have been getting. it's under the comments tab in your blogger account.