Monday, February 11, 2008

Out By Myself!!! Ahhhh!!!


I took Cruz to get his first pictures today and of course he had to be Mr. Fussy Pants. Knock on wood, but Cruz isn't a fussy baby and generally doesn't mind being shuffled around. Not today though. It was try and get a few good pictures in without him crying and then rock him for five minutes to calm him down and then the process would start again. Its a good thing a friend was doing it or else I would have been a little more frustrated myself. I hope we able to get a few good pictures out of it. We shall soon see. I'm way excited to see the end result, because Angie always does such a good job.
This was the longest outing by myself. My biggest fear was driving 45 minutes to Enumclaw with a screaming baby in the back. But, he slept the whole way there and back. I just dealt with a fussy for the pictures. I think he was just tired and wanted to be wrapped up and left alone.
I am slowly working my way out of the house now all by my lonesome. It is hard running all of those errands now. Everything has to be planned. I think my next big step is to go grocery shopping with him.
Here are some more pictures of the little guy. Grandma Marchant hasn't seen him in a week and is dying to see some updated pictures.




















Cruz loves the exercise ball, its one of the ways we get him to calm done.
















How did our son get such great colored skin with whities as parents?

1 comment:

The Heaton's said...

he is such a cutie pie.i definitely think you should come out with brendan to las vegas! we have everything you would need, pack and play, baby clothes, new born diapers, bottles or (lots of nursing pads) two car seats!
i remembered going out by myself and how scared i was incase connor cried. i learned a little trick... get a binkie clip, clip the binkie to the carseat strap and if the baby gets fussy you can just reach back and the binkie is just right there within reach everytime! i loved the pictures of cruz that angie did! he's so adorable! he does have beautiful skin.