Wednesday, January 14, 2009

Cruz's 1st Birthday!

I can not believe that we just celebrated Cruz's 1st birthday yesterday. I made him a carrot cake, with the hope that maybe I could sneak in some veggies, but that kid is smart, you can't sneak anything by him.
Where has this year gone? It feels like yesterday that Brendan and I were driving home from the hospital wondering, "What in the world do we do now?". Now we have this little guy who never stops moving and is into everything. And I'm sure it is only going to get worse. But in the mean time lets reminisce about the last year we have had with Cruz.


Brand Spankin' New

1 Month

2 Months
3 Months
4 Months

5 Months

6 Months

7 Months

8 Months

9 Months


10 Months

11 Months

1 Year!



7 comments:

Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday Cruz! How crazy is it that they grow up so fast!? I agree with you. Emrie is turning 1 on the 25th and I just can't believe it has been a year already. He is so cute!

Tommy and Monique Shelby said...

Oh cute! Happy Birthday Cruz!!!

Ann-Marie said...

I love that last picture of him! What an adorable nephew I have!!

Matt, Stephanie and Hayden Berglind said...

Happy Birthday little (well, I guess not so little!) Cruz. I can't believe it has been a year. He is such a cutie!!! I love the picture of him in the pumpkin patch. So cute!

Carrie said...

Oh Happy Birthday cute little guy!!!

Ashley and Dave said...

Happy Birthday Cruz! They grow pretty fast...I always look at Kinsey's feet and think where did these big feet come from? You are going to LOVE church now. I thought 0-12 months...sometimes good/somtimes bad at church. 12-18 months...almost impossible! 18 months on- Hello nursery, Hello sanity! But that is just our experience!

Ashley and Dave said...

Oh, and our packnplay matches your high chair. Love it.